What can I do with this training program?
Upon finishing the training program there are many different possibilities of finding employment in management positions:
- in city halls or rural district offices, e.g. in social affairs (Youth Welfare or Social Affairs Office), in an office of cultural affairs, in public law and order (inspection of building codes, environmental protection), in economic development or in finance as a treasurer
- in regional administrative authorities or ministries, e.g. in the areas of environmental protection, housing, cultural affairs,
urban renewal, in the area of human resources or in further and continuing education
- in public enterprises such as public utility companies, public transport companies, city marketing or housing construction
- or in other public institutions such as universities, hospitals or school administrations
- most notably, many well-qualified mayors in the state have completed this training program
- and finally, even two prime ministers of our state once began their careers with this training program...